[Support request] Need to fix a couple of issues with my site.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Need to fix a couple of issues with my site.

Home Forums Support Need to fix a couple of issues with my site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pablo

Hi, i need to fix a couple of things on my site and i will list it here:

1)For some reason, when i go to “Planes & Servicios” page, the images that i have display on desktop, but not on mobile.
    2)On the “blog” page, i want articles to display first the most recent post instead of placing the last post in the last position.
    3) also, i want to create some sort of duplicate page of my blog, but there i want to display a category of posts.
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. That is done with Elementor so you will need to configure that within the plugin. Unfortunately I’m not familiar with Elementor so not sure exactly how to. Their support should be able to help you out if you aren’t able to find the setting.

2. That should be by default. Looks like it already is? The first post in the list is published on Nov 23 and the last post is published on Nov 19.

Am I missing something?

3. WordPress generates category archives automatically. You can see by clicking on the category links beside the date link. If that doesn’t work, then I think you are looking for a plugin like WP Show Posts:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-show-posts/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Pablo

Hey, i think i got to resolve some of those issues. I have another inquiry, and i dont think this is related to elementor. Im still trying to work out something about the mobile version, and the title is too big in mobile, i mean the title of the actually page, can you guide me on how to change the size of the font in mobile?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The title in the page hero?

If so you can use this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .page-hero h1.hero-heading {
            font-size: 30px;
        }
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Pablo

Hey, i added this code but i do not see any change. remember that i want this change to be only applied in mobile version. Desktop and tablet are doing just fine. But again, i do not see any change when i added this code.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not seeing the code being added.

Can you try clearing and disabling the caching plugin for now?

Pablo

Hey, i clear and disable the caching pluing. I added the code using the plugin you mention “simple css”. still i see no change.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Pablo

i still see no change

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I still see the old CSS, not the new one I edited:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/J0pbvSvT

Pablo

I dont understand leo, im doing what you are telling me. I can send you an screenshot of how i added the code to simple css. At this point i dont know what to do. Do you recommend something else apart from this ? i didnt want to add the code on “Additional CSS” because you already have something there (by you, i mean generatepress has already a code in, so i dont know where to add another one). If you want me to send you the screenshot let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like it’s working:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/2NEEnPa52

Likely some caching issue again.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Pablo

Hey leo, i see that the code is working on the home page, but not working on the title of other pages. i need this to work on all the titles of the pages in mobile.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding this as well:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .page-hero h1 {
            font-size: 30px !important;
        }
    }

Make sure to clear all your caching.

Pablo

when you say “try adding this as well” you mean to add this code but not delete the other one, correct?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.