[Support request] Nav and logo stack on blog pages. Limit on number of archive pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Nav and logo stack on blog pages. Limit on number of archive pages

Home Forums Support Nav and logo stack on blog pages. Limit on number of archive pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Toni

Tri lingual Development site.
    1. I set up the nav to be beside the logo in full screen and it works that way on all the pages except 2 blog archive pages where it sort of stacks. Do you have any ideas how to solve that?
    The problem pages are:
    http://inbar.kehilathaderech.org/category/דרשות-מאסיפות-השבת
    http://inbar.kehilathaderech.org/category/%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%A8-%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%91%D7%AA-%D7%94%D7%90%D7%97%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%94/

2. You will see that at the bottom of the first example archive, there are only 6 additional pages listed. There will actually be quite a few more than that. Is there a way add those page numbers to the list?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try clearing any cache plugins you have and then clear your browser cache – the settings for those pages may have been cached so you’re not seeing the latest result.

Toni
    Toni

Could it be a problem with the size of the logo or the length of the NAV. It seems like the NAV should just go to hamburger instead of stacking…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The code of the problem pages is showing that the navigation location is set to below header instead of float left.

Can you try disabling all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts?

Any custom functions added to the site?

Let me know 🙂

Toni

In the customizer it is set Float Left, and it seems that the static pages should have the same problem – but they do not. There is a setting called Navigation Drop Point – it is not set. Should that be set?

If I turn off all plugins, will I lose my design when they are turned on again? I have many templates.

Hopefully I will not have to do code …

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If I turn off all plugins, will I lose my design when they are turned on again? I have many templates.

You shouldn’t but it’s always a good idea to create backup of your site during debugging.

Have you modified the theme or premium plugin’s core files in any ways?

Any custom functions or custom content in Hooks elements or header elements?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.