[Resolved] My images are very blurry

Home Forums Support [Resolved] My images are very blurry

Home Forums Support My images are very blurry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hi,

I’ve just been uploading my first article since installing GP Pro, and I notice the images are very blurry. I have disabled both of my optimization plugins (SG Optimizer and Auto Optimize) to rule out the possibility that those plugins were responsible. The images are still blurry, so I’m guessing its caused by something in GeneratePress. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can make the images display as they used to in my previous theme (Magazine Pro)?

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP doesn’t interfere with how images are displayed apart from Featured Images and that is only if you choose to resize them in the Customizer > Layout > Blog –> Featured Images.

Which images in particular are the problem – if you can point me to some ill take a look

Rob

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. The page where I’m noticing blurry images (the first page I have created since switching to GP) is this: https://robpowellbizblog.com/how-to-use-convertkit/

The images that are about 750 px wide or less are sharp, but the images that are around 1000 px wide are blurry. The container seemed quite narrow (the default settings). I thought that might be causing it, so I widened the container, but it didn’t fix the blurriness.

If you have any suggestions on how to fix it, I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The content of the page linked is built with Thrive so have you checked with their support first?

Rob

Ok, I’ll check with Thrive Themes, thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.