[Resolved] Multiple Blogrolls?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Multiple Blogrolls?

Home Forums Support Multiple Blogrolls?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tobias Hjorth

Hi all

I was wondering ๐Ÿ™‚
    – if I would like to display 2 blogrolls sorted by post categories (eg. Reviews and Portfolio), display 5 or so posts of each and show them side by side or on top of another in a masonry style is that possible?

Tobias

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, so display two sets of posts in masonry on the same page but separated by category?

Honestly I’m not sure if that’s do-able unless you were to use some sort of display posts shortcode plugin and then applied masonry to it.

I have plans for a shortcode plugin like that, just haven’t had time to get it going yet.

Tobias Hjorth

Hi Tom

Yes pretty much that was what I was thinking ? is it do-able without masonry enabled as is?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

A plugin like this may work: https://wordpress.org/plugins/display-posts-shortcode/

It allows you to display posts from certain categories etc.. using a shortcode, so you can split them up on your pages.

Tobias Hjorth

Thanks Tom really appreciate your support!
    I tried what you said but it remains very basic if you’re not a css wizzard which I am not.
    Is there any way to inherit whatever style the posts on the blog currently have without writing lines and lines of css?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m afraid not without lines of code.

I do plan on releasing my display posts shortcode plugin which would look very similar to the style we use on GP – it’s about half built but development has stalled recently due to work load.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.