modal popup in beaver builder not working

Home Forums Support modal popup in beaver builder not working

Home Forums Support modal popup in beaver builder not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mc208

http://bit.ly/1Wt4KgY
    The images in the second block are part of a beaver builder module. When clicked on, they should pop up youtube videos, but nothing is happening. This feature worked prior to switching to GP. Any ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting, I’m not seeing any javascript errors happening.

Is there a working example somewhere I can take a look at?

mc208

Sure, just remove staging from the URL. This is what I had before changing to GP.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Maybe that’s a feature built into the BB theme? May be worth asking them.

mc208

You’re right again! Well kind of, it’s not a BB feature, but it is a plugin that the original web developer I hired had written for use with the BB theme. I guess I have to get it modified to get it to work with GP. Hopefully it’s not too big of a task because it was a nice feature to have within BB.

mc208

Someone on the BB group asked if GP uses Magnific Popup ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GP doesn’t have anything like that – we leave stuff like that up to plugins 🙂

mc208

Hmm ok, well maybe that has something to do with it, I’m not sure.. If I post the plugin zip file, would you be able to tell what the issue is?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Most likely not (without looking through all of the code).

The issue here seems to be that the BB theme (maybe?) had enqueued the needed script for the popup.

Does BB not have this option for a lightbox built in? It seems like it would be something they would have?

There’s other lightbox plugins out there, but you’ll most likely need to configure them to work with BB.

mc208

This module plugin for BB does not come with it. It came with the white label beaver builder that my web developer installed. I sent them an email about it, just waiting for their reply..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.