[Support request] Mobile view is jacked up. Zooms out with the page being small on the left side.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile view is jacked up. Zooms out with the page being small on the left side.

Home Forums Support Mobile view is jacked up. Zooms out with the page being small on the left side.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan

Any ideas why this would be happening on mobile? https://backwoodsgrind.com/shop/
    It doesn’t happen on the front page which is a coming soon landing page. But it does on all the others.

Screenshot

Jonathan

When I switch to the default theme, it doesn’t do that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this is what i am seeing

Mobile Image

Looks like a caching issue

Jonathan

Thanks for the fast response. I found this in another post and added it!

add_filter( 'generate_meta_viewport', 'tu_disable_mobile_zoom' );
    function tu_disable_mobile_zoom() {
        return '<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">';
    }
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I do find that Woo CSS can cache really heavily, hence my response! But i am glad to hear you got that resolved.

Jonathan

Understood. Thanks again, David!

Jonathan

Ok. This issue is not resolved. On Safari on the iPhone, the issue persists. This is driving me insane.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try clearing the cache, the image I linked above is iOS Safari and i checked again and its still working ok.

Jonathan

Thanks David. We’ve tried on 3 different iPhones (6 pluses and 7 pluses). Two different locations. On WiFi and cellular.

Issue persists.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm…. can you try it without the mobile zoom code.
    And is this only happening when you are logged in?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The other thing i noticed is the pop-up modal is set to 800px wide, this may be interfering with the container width. Try disabling this to check.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.