[Support request] Mobile Nav / Navigation as Header Padding

Home Forums Support Mobile Nav / Navigation as Header Padding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ian

Hi

I am trying to set the padding for the Search icon in the navigation header which is resolutely stuck at 51px.
    I think I have targeted it with css but it seems it should be changeable in the customizer. Is there a setting in the customiser to target this as my child css is getting much longer than I’d like.

What I would ideally like is to move it to the left side of the mobile viewport and then to have leading underscores in front of the icon to indicate a place for text entry:

___________ {SearchIcon}

Something like that.

I am working on a minimum viewport width of 360px for Android so the leading spaces woould probably need to be set for @media max-width 400px, @media max-width 768px and @media max-width 2000px

On the last setting I ramped up the breakpoint in the Customiser to force mobile style navigation for desktop devices. I am sceptical this is the best way to achieve this. Any comments?

Thanks
    Ian

Ian

Here’s a screenshot

04.18.2020-10.31.57

Tom Lead Developer

Hi there,

Do you have any examples we can check out? I’m not super clear on what you’re wanting it to look like.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.