[Resolved] Mobile Menü reagiert nicht

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menü reagiert nicht

Home Forums Support Mobile Menü reagiert nicht

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andreas

First apologize for my poor English

My website: http://www.sportuhrenguru.net

Have the following problem: Various customizations in the mobile menu, for example the menu item height in the off canvas panel, are not displayed. Also, the Mobile Menu only responds with a significant delay. I often have to tap it several times and wait longer until the menu opens.

These problems only occur when I am NOT logged into the WP backend. If I am logged in, all customizations are shown and the menu reacts immediately.

Asking for help – but have only had the theme for two days, so am not very savvy yet.

LG Andreas from Vienna

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Andreas,

Can you try disabling all Ezoic Optimization settings temporarily and see if the issue still exists?

Can you also try disabling your caching plugin temporarily?

There seems to be a setting causing your website’s scripts to load late.

Moreover, with regards to the site not reflecting what it should look like after editing, what we’re seeing might be a cached version of the site. Clearing all caching mechanisms implemented on your site might do the trick.

Kindly let us know how it goes. 🙂

Andreas

Hi,

The cause was probably the script optimization of Ezoic, which I have now deactivated. The mobile menu works now.

However, the customizations – menu item height in the off canvas panel – are still not applied.

Deactivating WP Rocket did not bring any change.

Any ideas?

LG Andreas

Fernando
    Customer Support

That sounds great.

With regards to the Off canvas menu item height, I’m currently seeing a default menu(not an off canvas menu) activated on mobile.

See: https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LuDG498

Can you try disabling other Ezoic Optimization settings? One of them may be causing this. Can you also check if there is a caching mechanism other than WP Rocket? Ezoic’s caching mechanism may be causing this.

See: https://support.ezoic.com/kb/article/why-is-my-content-not-updating-on-my-site

If you’re using Off Canvas, can you check if you’ve assigned a menu to it in Appearance > Customize > Menus?: https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LuDG4DZ

Kindly let us know how it goes. 🙂

Andreas

Since the discussed problem could not be solved after all, and further technical difficulties arose, I took the following measures:

– Theme including plugins deleted
    – WP Rocket deleted
    – Ezoic completely deactivated

– Theme reinstalled
    – made all necessary adjustments
    – WP Rocket reinstalled but currently deactivated
    – Ezoic still completely deactivated

Despite these actions, customizations and changes are not displayed. Also a test post is not displayed.
    Customization and post are only shown when I am logged into WP Backend.
    See screenshots in the attached link

Am completely at a loss – request urgent help

LG Andreas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i checked this URL

http://www.sportuhrenguru.net/

and this is what i am seeing:

2022-03-04_13-54-26

Is that not what you’re seeing ?

Andreas

Yes this is the old version. In the meantime I have adjusted the design a bit and published a test post.
    Adjustments and test post are only visible when I’m logged in to the WP backend. If I am not, then the changes are not visible.

This is how the site should look now. see picture ( hope that works with the image link)

Website new

LG Andreas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I logged in to your site.
    When i view the front end i see code from Ezoic in the head:

2022-03-04_14-34-47

So there servers are still doing stuff to the site.

And how do you have the Old site visible when the user is logged out ?

Andreas

Hello

I’ll try to explain my problem again, because I think there is a misunderstanding.

I installed GP Premium two days ago and since then I have the problem that various changes or new posts are not displayed on the page.

I have already done several things to fix this. An hour ago, I have even uninstalled all themes + plugins and a BackUp from 22.02 imported.

And even now after reinstalling the theme (currently GP Free / no Ezoic / no cache plugin), the website version from 02.03. is still displayed.

I myself see as WP administrator of course all changes and adjustments. However, readers and visitors who land on my website via other devices see the above version.

I enclose again my login data. Maybe someone will find the problem.
    LG
    Andreas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You said there was no Ezoic on the site – which is why I shared the image above, as it shows that Ezoic servers are still injecting there code.

You should check with your Host and with Ezoic to make sure there is no page caching enabled on the servers. As this looks to be the most likely cause

Andreas

All problems solved YEAH

It was a caching problem triggered by a small hidden function of Ezoic that I found today.

In the meantime I have reinstalled GP and the website runs without problems.

Thanks for the patience with me and for your help – great job from you guys

LG Andreas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear you found the issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.