[Support request] merging front page header with primary nav

Home Forums Support [Support request] merging front page header with primary nav

Home Forums Support merging front page header with primary nav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I have read all the documentation about merging the navigation with the header, and I have checked all of the appropriate boxes (I think), but I still cannot get the nav menu to overlay on top of the header. Can you tell me what I need to do. I would like the nav menu to be overplayed on top of the header, so that the menu is just to the right of the “Fourway.net” logo.

Thanks,

Mark

Shingirai

Hi there Mark, I was also struggling with the same issue since I bought Generatepress 24 hours ago, I followed all instructions but the missing issue required was to go to the individual page (eg home page or about page) where you want to merge page header and primary nav (i.e transparent header) . Click on ‘edit page’ and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see options to tweak sidebars, page builder container, footer widgets etc. Choose the option ‘page header’, then you will get a drop down with all the headers you have created. Choose the header you want and publish/update and you will now see your transparent/merged page header and navigation. I am just excited to share because I was struggling with the same issue…hope it helps. Thanks

Mark

Thanks, I have tried that, but not having any luck.

Mark

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Mark,

In your Merged Page Header settings, there’s a “Custom navigation colors” option.

If you check that, you’ll be able to set your navigation to transparent.

Let me know 🙂

Mark

Hi Tom,

That seem to work fine for the header on the Homepage. However, it seems I still have a separate nav menu on all other pages.

What do I need to do to make the nav menu look like part of the blank white header on the other pages as well?

Thanks,

Mark

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like you are looking to change the global navigation color, if so the options should be Customizer > Colors > Primary Navigation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.