Home Forums Support Masonry issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ES

Hi Tom,
    I installed the blog plugin and activated the Masonry style (I’m also using Hooks, Page Header, Sections) and I’ve noticed two issues:
    – on the iphone6 the blog width is larger than the phone screen, indeed I can scroll the page towards right.
    – on the laptop, (I tried both safari and chrome) when I click on +More in order to recall older posts, the height of the Blog Page Header increases twice than normal.

I like the theme very much but there are few annoying issues.
    I hope you guys can help me, I have to deliver the project by Monday morning but I didn’t expect to face these problems.

PS: the web site is not public yet cause I’m working on it. Please send me your IP address via email in order to put it in whitelist and to let you see the project. I’ll send you the web site address as well via email.

Thanks for helping
    ES

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you send me an email at support@generatepress.com with the link? I’ll reply with IP address.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I found the issue with the horizontal scroll – I’ve fixed it in the upcoming version.

For now, you can add this:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    	.masonry-container {
    		margin-left: 0 !important;
    		margin-right: 0 !important;
    	}
    }

Also, your category links at the top of the site have a border-right attribute – you’ll have to remove the border on mobile to avoid more horizontal scrolling.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

ES

You are such a great man!
    Amazing theme, fantastic support.
    Thank you so much.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, happy I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.