[Resolved] Margin on top of pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Margin on top of pages

Home Forums Support Margin on top of pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    a1reno

Hi,

i’ve noticed that there is some margin on the top of my homepage (and all pages) just beneath the header. I don’t think this is happening on my posts. I can’t seem to find the reason for this would you know what seems to be the problem?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

not seeing any additional margins or padding – this is the header:

2022-01-03_13-54-58

you can see it has equal top/bottom padding ( the green bars ).

The logo is set to align to so it creates the illusion of additional bottom padding.

a1reno

Hi,

I’m still struggling with understanding this a bit (I have made some changes since).

I see that when I scroll down with the sticky navigation the padding between the top of the logo and the bottom is good.

However, when the logo is in its non sticky navigation the alignment of the logo doesn’t look good as there is no padding on the top.

This only seems to happen on desktop. Is there a way to get the logo aligned in the center vertically so that there is equal padding on top and bottom on desktop?

I thought about using the add padding on the top of the desktop header but was confused why on mobile it looked ok. I also tried to make the logo smaller but that didn’t change anything.

I’ve added screenshots.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Simplest option maybe to enable Navigation as Header in Customizer > Layout > Header.

a1reno

Perfect. That’s fixed! I knew there was a simple solution.

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.