[Resolved] list of new updates and guidelines.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] list of new updates and guidelines.

Home Forums Support list of new updates and guidelines.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    moy

I was busy so I didn’t have time to check new update during testing. I just updated generate press and its premium plugin. So do you have update list & guidelines? I like to check out new features.

And one more thing! In the general section of the customization menu, there is an option called “Dynamic CSS Print Method”, it is mentioned that if we generate dynamic css to an external file, we’ll get a significant performance advantage. I don’t know how to move CSS to external file.

A lot of utterly useless questions are popping up in my head regarding this topic. so please don’t mind me asking.

The question are –

1) is dynamic CSS different from combined CSS and JS? I think both are different but i am not sure though.

2) If CSS file can be generated from an external file, then is it possible to generate JS files from an external file too?

3) it possible to generate both combined CSS JS files & dinamic CSS files from subdomain? will it increase performance?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can find all the changelogs here:

https://generatepress.com/category/development/

have a read first as it covers the new block elements and what the new Dynamic CSS function does.

Let me know if this helps.

moy

sorry for the late reply, that was helpful. And I realised my questions were totally dumb .. haha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.