[Resolved] Line height in section

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Line height in section

Home Forums Support Line height in section

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Carl

Hi there,

My wordpress skills are very limited and I am hoping to get some assistance with an issue I’m having.

My front page is using a range of sections, however the line spacing is a little too close for my liking. Using Simple CSS I have tried to increase it, however it only adjusts the main components (such as the footer). How do I go about increasing the line spacing of text within sections?

Cheers

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

p {
        line-height: 150%;
    }

Let me know this is what you are after:)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

em unit might be better for font sizing, although it’s pretty similar:

p {
        line-height: 1.5em;
    }
    Carl

Both of these work fine – but only on the footer.

Im trying to get the line changes in the main content, which is within a group of sections I have used on the front page.

This is the current page I am working on: http://bit.ly/2bLgJkD

And I am trying to replicate my current leadpage as found here: http://bit.ly/2bVumy6

As you can see, the leadpage has much larger line spacing than the current page I am working on. I can’t work out how to adjust line spacing within a Generatepress section.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like those texts are entered as h2 so try this CSS:

h2 {
    }
    Carl

Boom! I’m learning, thanks!

It only adjusted the first section, so I realised h2 referred to the heading size. Changed that CSS to h3 and got the result I was after. Thank you so much.

So if I wanted to adjust multiple heading sizes, would I just put it back to back like:

h2 {
    }
    h3 {
    }

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

yup that would work. or you can combine them:

h2, h3 {
    } 
    Carl

Thank you!

Just some feedback for this community and developers. I am currently developing an e-learning site through Learndash. I originally purchased a super flash WP theme “designed specifically for e-learning”. After installing it I found it was rubbish, full of features I didn’t need, and the support was atrocious.

Stumbled across this theme which looked super simple compared to what I had, but saw how amazing the support looked. Picked it up and have not been disappointed at all. Keep up the good work people!!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Love hearing that! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.