[Resolved] Issue with Thrive Leads on Category Pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue with Thrive Leads on Category Pages

Home Forums Support Issue with Thrive Leads on Category Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Connor R

Hi,

I just subscribed to Thrive Leads and am attempting to use a widget in the footer area of GeneratePress. The widget is working on most pages, but for some reason, it does not show up on my category pages.

According to Thrive Leads, the widget shows up on the category pages (according to the Chrome dev tools), but there’s some sort of styling issue where it is not actually being displayed. They believe it is some kind of theme conflict. Is there anything that could be causing this issue?

I have dropped in a website URL of a page that has the issue as well as a video showing that the widget is there (in the code) but not actually displaying.

I appreciate the help, as I realize this isn’t directly a GeneratePress issue, but it seems to be related.

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am noticing a bunch of JS errors on the archive page. Might be worth eliminiating them to see if they are conflicting. The errors are related to the Social Pug plugin – try disabling that and we can take another look.

Connor R

Hi David,

You’re an all-star! Disabling that plugin entirely does cause the form to reappear on the archive pages.

I will chase down the Social Pug team to see if they can help straighten out the errors.

Greatly appreciated!

Best,

Connor

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well that was handy 🙂 Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.