[Support request] Issue with adding Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issue with adding Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg

Home Forums Support Issue with adding Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jochen

Hi, I want to use the Ultimate Add On Block “table of content” for the content I put in an element. The block is displayed correctly in the backend but is not loading in the frontend.

Backend
    Frontend

The element is displayed on a archive page. Any suggestions?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Could you link us to the archive page where the TOC should appear?

2. What’s the element setting for location/hook name?

Let me know!

Jochen

Hi, the archive page is https://asset-protection.de/kategorie/familienrecht/
    Settings:
    settings

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

What’s the location set for the block element?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-overview/#display-rules

Jochen

The location set is:
    Beitrag Kategorie Archiv | Familienrecht
    which is
    post category archive | post category

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Jochen,

To test if the Block Element is appearing, can you try adding a Static Block Element? For instance, try adding a Heading Block.

Jochen

Hi Fernando,
    Everything on the category page except the posts at the end is in the block element. So it is clearly appearing. It’s just that the table of content is not being generated

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you try creating a new Block Element just for this TOC and hook it to somewhere different? Try inside_site_container for instance.

Jochen

Unfortunately this does not work either. Same problem as before. The block is loaded, but it doesn’t generate the table of content

Fernando
    Customer Support

If you don’t use an element and add it manually to the post/page itself, does it work?

Jochen

it works when i put it manually, it also works when i put the block element on a page, but it doesnt work when i put the element on a archive page.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Hooking it should not have any effects with how it functions. Can you confirm if it works for archive pages? It would be best to reach out to Ultimate Add on support regarding this.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.