- This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by Leo.
September 18, 2020 at 8:53 am #1448929Jose
I’m using navigation as a header in GP 3.0 beta
The title appears in the top left corner, as it should. The problem is that it appears in the border left.
Is there a way to shift it a bit to the right?
The site is https://www.iartificial.net
Thank youSeptember 18, 2020 at 10:19 am #1449015Jose
if this is an issue with GP 3.0 beta, I can use the “classic” header meanwhile it is fixed
please, just let me knowSeptember 18, 2020 at 10:36 am #1449030LeoStaffCustomer SupportSeptember 18, 2020 at 10:38 am #1449033Jose
Thank you Leo, it was already set to TextSeptember 18, 2020 at 10:47 am #1449046LeoStaffCustomer Support
Can you try setting the Inner Navigation Width to Contained?
https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-layout/#inner-navigation-widthSeptember 18, 2020 at 10:57 am #1449059Jose
I could not find this option
My website is in Spanish, but I could not find an equivalent for it
do you know if this option only appears in the English version of GP 3.0?September 18, 2020 at 10:59 am #1449061LeoStaffCustomer Support
Ok yeah that’s a bug I just discovered as well thanks to you 🙂
Try this workaround for now:
– Deactivate the navigation as a header option first:
– Set the navigation location to below header:
– Then you should be able to access the inner width option and set it to Contained:
– Then reactivate the navigation as a header option:
Let me know if this helps 🙂September 18, 2020 at 11:09 am #1449071Jose
Thank you Leo,
It was already contained
I reactivated the navigation as a header but still the same behaviour
I deactivated it now
Can you reproduce this? is it related to GP 3.0 being in beta?
If this is the case, I’m more than happy to wait for the next beta 🙂
cheersSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:12 am #1449077LeoStaffCustomer SupportSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:15 am #1449079Jose
Hi Leo, no problem … but 2 considerations
1. in private, just for you (customer support)
2. be aware that everything (also the dashboard) is in SpanishSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:24 am #1449083LeoStaffCustomer SupportSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:30 am #1449094Jose
done, it seems that I could set your account to EnglishSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:41 am #1449099LeoStaffCustomer Support
So going back to this solution here
Can you make sure both Navigation width and Inner Navigation Width (red arrow) are set to Contained?
https://www.screencast.com/t/EH5WILamSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:46 am #1449103Jose
Hi Leo, these options are not available in the Spanish version
edit: wait, wrong menuSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:51 am #1449106Jose
I see something different
I changed my user also to English, but I see different options
how can I send you a screenshot?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.