[Resolved] Impossible to remove template images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Impossible to remove template images

Home Forums Support Impossible to remove template images

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Guna

Hello Tom, well it didn’t really change anything in the phone. oh, which those 2 were more movable…do you have any other suggestions?
    its strange that you see it so nicely in your screen, in mine the exclamation mark is apart. Will send you a photo what i see on the computer by email.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Strange. In the CSS I gave you, find max-width: 300px within the .site-branding selector, and change it to 350px. That should fix the exclamation mark issue.

Here’s what I’m seeing on mobile: https://www.screencast.com/t/9OGYxpix0cY

Guna

Hello tom,yes, it worked , so computer screen is perfect now.
    As to the mobile screen, i think i know what the problem is: the header doesnt adjust to the screen compleatly. Cause in my small apple phone, the airplane tail is not visible at all, still, on my a bit bigger huawei phone, there are like 2 mm visible from the tail, whereas i guess your phone is pretty big, which lets it be displayed fully. So maybe there is a feature, that allows the header be displayed fully no matter how big or small the phone is and what the proportions are of the phone screen.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In the CSS I gave you before (background-position: -100px center;), you can increase the 100px to move the plane to the left more.

Guna

Hi Tom, i did it, but looks a bit strage, i sent you a screenshot from my mobile from the mail.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That looks like you increased the number too much – what did you set it to?

Guna

I just took away -, so it stayed 100 alone. looks like this after the changes:

@media
    (max-width: 768px) {
    .site-header {
    background-position: 100px center;
    }
    }

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What if you make it 125px?

Guna

if i make 125 px, it increases the area of the left picture that shouldnt be there. I was experimenting and realized that only putting 0, makes the picture appear “alone” without the previous picture to the left, however then the airplane tail is not visible.So what do you suggest me?
    P.S.Now i left it set to 125px, so you can see yourself how it looks on phone.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You currently have it set to 125px, not -125px.

You should actually be able to do something like -200px.

Guna

Hi, now it finally worked, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a little extra question though. In the section “About” the very title about seems to me a bit misplaces, i would like to move it a bit closer to the text, but dont know where to do it, cause now i find it compositionally too close to the edges of the white box.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You have an empty paragraph at the top of that page: https://www.screencast.com/t/fjslJcCqt7Y

If you delete the empty line/paragraph in the editor, your content should move up 🙂

Guna

Yes, it worked out perfectly, but now i also remembered why i had this empty line – its because i could never got my picture and the text on the same line, (meaning the top line) as text is always little lower than the picture. How can i fix that?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try removing the image, then place your cursor at the very start of the line, before the first letter. Then insert the image there.

Guna

Thanks, I will try it then.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.