[Support request] I like the new update for the Shop Page, but what if I have more than 1 page?

Home Forums Support [Support request] I like the new update for the Shop Page, but what if I have more than 1 page?

Home Forums Support I like the new update for the Shop Page, but what if I have more than 1 page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bluebit

Like a clothing website, where in the menubar you have each page is a category, like Swimwear, Fitness, Accessories, how can I make each of those pages shop pages? I see the shop page is limited to one page, but how to expand it to more than 1 page? Or is this feature being added soon?

bluebit

The entire website is the store, there isn’t a single page that is the shop page.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe you would just use the category pages created by WooCommerce.

If you go to “Products > Categories” you should be able to click “View” under each category to see their dedicated page.

bluebit

how would i use categories with generate press masonry grid product configuration? I’d like products to be listed on the category pages as a masonry grid layout just like in the new update you guys did on the shop page, but want this for category pages, having a hard time figuring this out. Wish it was simple ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

As of right now, it’s not possible to display products in a masonry type grid (not even the shop page).

This is something I’ll be looking into though ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.