The question a bit broad to answer. Are you able to link me to an example of the layout you are trying to achieve?
Here are few things you might want to check out:
– Our new add-on Site which allow you to implement existing layout if you like them. I would recommend watching the video and check out the preview: https://generatepress.com/site-library/
– To create a static home page, you need to create a new page (in dashboard) then set it to be the home page in Settings > Readings > Homepage displays > A Static page then select the page you created.
– This article basically shows you everything you need know about the menu: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/
– Logo would be here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/site-identity-overview/
– Navigation layout would be here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/primary-navigation-layout-overview/
– You can see all of our add-ons here: https://generatepress.com/premium/. and if you are unclear what they are, searching them in documentation is a good start: https://docs.generatepress.com/
Let me know if this helps at all 🙂