[Support request] I do not see the Site Library tab

Home Forums Support [Support request] I do not see the Site Library tab

Home Forums Support I do not see the Site Library tab

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    clelia

Hello, I’m trying to add a design of the Site Library tab on my new web https://seoperu.pro and the problem is that I can not find that tab that was previously visible, please could you help me as soon as possible?

clelia

I attach an image

πŸ™

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you first try updating to the latest version of the premium plugin?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generatepress-and-gp-premium/

Then make sure all the caching plugin is cleared.

Let me know πŸ™‚

clelia

I am working with:
    GeneratePressVersion: 2.2.2
    gp-premium-1.8.2.zip
    It is a new WordPress installation, newly installed. I have reinstalled everything again with another domain and I have the same problem.

clelia

I installed it once more and I had the option to activate the Site Library, but at the time of entering the sites do not load, I think there is a question in the forum with the same problem I have.

clelia
    clelia

version PHP : 7.3

clelia

I have other sites hosted on the same server that I can not see the websites of the Site Library tab, can it be hosting error?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes, I believe your hosting is blocking communication with gpsites.co. Can you check with them?

Thanks!

clelia

ok, thank you very much, I will communicate with them

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem, hopefully they’re able to spot the issue πŸ™‚

clelia

Hi, they told me this:
    Hello there,

Thank you for that screenshot. It was really helpful.

Upon checking your site, it seems this is not pointing to our servers(gpsites.co). Based on the screenshot shared, this API is calling gpsites.co:443 that is not on our servers.

If there is something else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,
    ======
    Could you please give me some help on how to solve a problem to tell them and that they can help me?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s correct. gpsites.co is our server – it’s not within your hosting. They will have to allow connection with our site even though it’s not on their server in order for you to use the Site Library.

Louis Stanford

Hi Clelia,

Just to elaborate:

System Administrators often apply a practice of preventing a web server from accessing websites (typically port 80 or 443) by means of firewall rules. This is intended to prevent a security breach.

You’d need to ask your firewall folk to put an outbound rule in place for gpsites.co on port 443. If this doesn’t work, they may also have to configure routing.

David

Hi, I got the same problem.

I contacted my hosting service and they told me every thing is allright but i cant still see tha tab. Would it be possible to have any other reason for that?

I really need to solve it, to use the theme!:-(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.