[Support request] How to remove underline below “Continue reading” button in blog archive?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to remove underline below “Continue reading” button in blog archive?

Home Forums Support How to remove underline below “Continue reading” button in blog archive?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shami

I edited the theme files to make sure that “continue reading” button show up in the blog archive regardless there is excerpt or not.

Then I further tweaked the css to show underline below the links in the blog posts.

But strangely, underline is appearing under the continue reading button text.

Help me remove that underline under all those buttons in blog archive specifically.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Shami,

You can try this CSS code:

p.read-more-button-container > a.button { text-decoration: none !important; }

Let us know if it works for you.

Shami

Thanks, that worked like a charm. I just wish if I could add 12px border radius to that button.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can use the same CSS code but add border-radius: 10px; or any px value.

This code should work.
    p.read-more-button-container > a.button { text-decoration: none !important; border-radius: 10px;}

Shami

How do I make it fully wide? Right now, it appears short on the left side. I want to put the button text at the center and make the button with full width.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS instead:

p.read-more-button-container>a.button {
        text-decoration: none !important;
        border-radius: 18px;
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
        box-sizing: border-box;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.