[Support request] how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Home Forums Support [Support request] how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Home Forums Support how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Douglas

well my opportunity for working on this blog format issue is over; bedtime and eyes are blurry ; i am looking forward to that video that uses my version of generate blocks from start to finish. with that i will be successful. without, i will not be successful.

thx for your help in advance, F.
    good night
    D

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Here’s a new screen recording: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Z4uArAGo

Hope this helps!

Douglas

ok so i get the new vid shot without the pro version
    thx for that
    get to the 32 second mark. trying to put the text header in, i do not have access to the can icon where F shows to choose dynamic text type
    same old story. wtf is going on with these vids? why don’t i have that godamn can show up on my version?
    direction please? is there someone there who can help me here. i wasted two f’ing hours on this yesterday, and here we go again?
    got a supervisor around maybe that can help?
    i am really tired of this crap.

Douglas

on your screen, it says ‘headline’ in the rectangle box; mine says ‘heading’. Hey my bad ! i thought it was heading, and it suppossed to be headline

APOLOGIES guys

i’ll soldier on

Douglas

OK I got thru it.
    but your version had update option and mine only showed publish
    i published, but no change affected
    on the elements page i see that no location is indicated for the element (not set) . i missed that part somehow, how to set the location for the new element?
    thx

Fernando
    Customer Support

The Display rules settings should appear at the Bottom of the Block Element Edit page. Example: https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQuwzp5L

You have to set a Display Rule location for it to take effect. Try adding Blog and All Archives.

Once you Publish an Element, only then should the Button appear as “Update”.

Hope this clarifies!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.