[Support request] how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Home Forums Support [Support request] how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Home Forums Support how to get my blog post titles to align nicely

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Douglas

u mean that when i send a link, you can’t paste it and see it?

Douglas

u mean that when i send a link, you can’t paste it and see it?

how can i find what version of generateblocks i have, and how to update it if not the most recent. and does the gp theme not update automatically?

Douglas

not sure if my reply went thru , so apologies if this is a repeat

so u can’t see my page from the link i sent u?

also, how to find waht generateblocks version i hvae, and how to change to the most recent if it is out of date?
    thx

Fernando
    Customer Support

Yes, that link is only viewable if we’re logged in to your site, which we have no access to.

You can find the version in Plugins > Installed Plugins. You can update it there as well, and you can also set your plugins to auto update from there as well.

As for the theme, you can also enable auto updates by going to Appearance > Themes > GeneratePress > enable auto updates.

Hope this clarifies.

Douglas

ok i have version 1.5.2

now what?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Was it already at 1.5.2 or did you just update now?

If you just updated now, can you check if the dynamic options are now appearing?

If they aren’t, if you prefer, perhaps you can provide login credentials, and I’ll check what’s causing the issue?

You may use the private information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Hope to hear from you soon.

Douglas

hi here are links to my page. check it out plz; could be something i’m doing

Douglas

it was already updated.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Upon checking, it seems that the Dynamic options are there: https://share.getcloudapp.com/BluGDGp5

Also see: https://share.getcloudapp.com/DOud6dvW

To clarify, are these missing from your end?

Kindly let us know. If you’re referring to something else, kindly let us know as well.

Douglas

yes it has that , but do u see the drop down menu does not have the option that your example has? i sent u that link; yours has the extra dynamic option but my version does not.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. To clarify, are you referring to the Container Block’s Dynamic Link setting for instance?: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Qwun2nbE

If so, this is only available if you have GenerateBlocks Pro.

There’s other functionalities as well like effects which are only available if you have GB Pro.

Upon checking, I can confirm that you don’t have GenerateBlocks Pro which is why these “extra” settings are not available.

You should be able to do the layout you’re going for without GB Pro though. The Container Blocks just wont be links. You’ll still be able to turn Headline Blocks into links in the free version.

Hope this clarifies!

Douglas

id like to send you and image but cant do it. your image link asks for a url ? wtf is that all about .
    hey F do u understand what i am trying to say here ? your video shows a dynamic link option under the featured image option in the drop down menu. i am telling u that my drop down menu only offers the featured image option. it does not show the dynamic link option.
    i don’t know how to send u a visual using your crazy system, but screw that; do u understand my problem? i hope your answer is yes, then can u tell me how to solve it , pleeease !
    i don’t know what time it is where u live F, but it is bedtime here and my eyes are getting blurry and i sure could use some good news, chum. i have to quit soon for the night

Douglas

yes that i what i have told u multiple times
    and now u r telling me that u r showing me the pro version. good lord.
    ok , i have the basic. now at least we might be on the same page finally
    how about u make me a vid using basic version and that would be awesome.
    thx

Fernando
    Customer Support

Yes, as mentioned, that option is only available if you have GenerateBlocks Pro.

You should be able to do the layout you’re going for without GB Pro though. The Container Blocks just wont be links. You’ll still be able to turn Headline Blocks into links in the free version.

That’s the only difference. You can still refer to the video I created. Just disregard the Dynamic Link option for the Container Block.

All the other steps in the video should be doable with the free version.

Hope this clarifies!

Douglas

well i don’t know how to do that F
    how about u remake that video ; it is 5 minutes long bud, that’s all. u and i have been chasing our tails around this for a couple of hours now, plez take 5 mins and solve this issue for me. i need a vid that works for what version i have, i cannot follow what u r suggesting withot a video.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.