[Resolved] How to enable these in menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to enable these in menu

Home Forums Support How to enable these in menu

• This topic has 23 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help πŸ™‚

Swadhin

Hi David,

Please read this: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/how-to-enable-these-in-menu/#post-859549 The issue persists πŸ™

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The easiest method would be to use a smaller logo but you can use this CSS to reduce its size:

.mobile-header-navigation .mobile-header-logo img {
        height: 56px;
    }
    Swadhin

Hi David,

Finally, it worked! David one last thing please (I swear this is the last one :P)

I went ahead and made my mobile header sticky and all the customizations are gone. I know this has something to do with calling the right header class for CSS customizations (I had seen it somewhere in a different thread) but I am not able to find it.

Can you please help. πŸ™‚

Thanks a lot you’ve really been so awesome throughout the process.

Best regards,
    -Swadhin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It looks like you changed the FA icon, the fa-chevron-arrow-left isn’t valid, if you use fa-chevron-left you will see it works.

Swadhin

Hi David,

I corrected it… I replicated the entire CSS and the hook to my live site and still while the staging site has it visible the live site doesn’t.

I have updated the URL of the live site.

Update: Is it because I don’t have font awesome activated on my live site? Is this possible? How do we check font awesome is active or not?
    Best regards,
    -Swadhin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Same issue as here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/how-to-enable-these-in-menu/page/2/#post-860235

You need to change that FA icon class πŸ™‚

Swadhin

Hi David,

My bad! I am so sorry had to trouble you for such a silly mistake.

Thanks so much, it finally worked. And yes I am going out and setting it as resolved before another issue creeps in. Please know you’re awesome and so patient!

Best regards,
    -Swadhin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re more than welcome – glad to be of help.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.