[Resolved] How to decrease size of Target's page title text box

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to decrease size of Target's page title text box

Home Forums Support How to decrease size of Target's page title text box

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Roslyn

Anyone know how I can decrease size of Target’s page title text box? I’d like more of the featured image to be visible.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not too sure what you mean – is there a specific page I should be looking at?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Roslyn

Sorry, I probably don’t have the correct term for this. The home page and any other pages I add display the title of the page in a large white box, with edges of the background image visible behind it. I’d like to decrease the size of that box so more of the image can be seen.

And thanks for getting back with me so quickly, on Father’s Day, no less! πŸ™‚

Roslyn

Okay, I see this image is described as being the background image of the body. The white space around the name of the page is currently covering most of it. Again, my apologies for my lack of vocabulary here. I’ve only created websites through WordPress before; this is my first self-hosted site.

Roslyn

Okay, duh! Got it! I needed to put the image as featured, not background. Sorry about that!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So this is all solved now?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Roslyn

Yes, it is. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.