[Support request] How to change the background picture of the site library Avery?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to change the background picture of the site library Avery?

Home Forums Support How to change the background picture of the site library Avery?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lizzy

Hello,

I am trying to customize ‘Avery’ from the sitemap.
    So I can change header/widgets etc etc, but how do I change the picture in pink that says ‘start the blog you have always wanted’ , together with a few other things?
    Because there seems to be no little icon there to change it.
    thanks!
    regards,
    Lizzy

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lizzy,

Do you mean how to modify the home page of Avery?
    If so, go to Dashboard > Pages > Home – Front Page > Edit.
    Then you can start to edit the home page ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know if it helps!

Lizzy

Thanks Ying,

So it needs to be changed with Elementor, right?

I have another question also about my oldest site.I switched the theme to generator press and need to customize everything, but it slows down my site. Could you or maybe myself find out what plugins are maybe holding back the speed of my site? And also remove unwanted Javascript? Is there an easy way to do this as a beginner?
    thanks
    Lizzy

Lizzy

Also, do you have a walkthrough online somewhere of the customization of the theme? Preferably step by step, because right now it is a bit confusing seeing all the possibility’s ๐Ÿ˜‰
    thanks
    Lizzy

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Avery site does not use or require Elementor.
    The content built with the GenerateBlocks plugin and the core blocks included in WordPress:

https://generateblocks.com

Every block is editable from the page editor.

Theres not complete guide to how to use the Theme as the amount of possibilities are huge. If you want to work through each change you need to make, then simply create a new topic for each and we’ll walk you through it,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.