[Resolved] How to vertically align floated right navigation to the bottom

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to vertically align floated right navigation to the bottom

Home Forums Support How to vertically align floated right navigation to the bottom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chux

Hi,

Question-1:
    I have my navigation floated right and a site logo (no title) … but I find that the navigation seems to line up with the top of the logo instead of the baseline of the logo. I don’t use a secondary navigation.

How can I align the floated right primary navigation to the bottom ?

Question-2:
    I played around with navigation as header, and I like it. However, it squeezed down the logo to a size too small, and I find no way to resize the logo to a bigger size. Playing around with the navigation item width doesn’t seem to have any effect on the logo’s size

If I can get this sorted, I might prefer it as a solution to the alignment I am seeing in question-1.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Option 1 requires some CSS like so:

@media(min-width: 769px) {
        .inside-header {
            display: flex;
            align-items: flex-end;
        }
        .site-logo {
            margin-right: auto;
        }
    }

Option 2 – navigation as header, the size of the logo is defined by the Menu Item Height in Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation.

Chux

Thank you so very much. Sorry for the belated response … been travelling.

I did try the navigation as header option, but adjusting the menu item height never changed it in a way I found satisfactory.

Chux

Thanks again

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.