[Resolved] Hide the featured image of the posts in the archive only for a type of format

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide the featured image of the posts in the archive only for a type of format

Home Forums Support Hide the featured image of the posts in the archive only for a type of format

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alejandra

Hi, How can I hide the featured image of the posts in the archive only for a type of format such as videos, or for a certain tag? I have tried but I do not give with it
    Thank you very much, kind regards.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your site is currently under maintenance mode.

Any chance you can disable it and guide me to the pages where you would like to hide the featured images?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Alejandra

Yes of course.
    Maintenance mode is now deactivated.
    Thank you very much Leo.

For example here or here

In those categories are mixed some post with video only and others with image and text in the future and the idea is that the featured image can only be seen in posts with text, and not in video posts,but I need featured image for thumbnails.Is this possible to do?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can enable us to use the right click?

Alejandra

Done, I’m sorry, I did not even remember that it was active, it’s from the All In One WP Security plugin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try if this CSS does what you want?

.archive iframe {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Alejandra

Actually I had thought about hiding the image and letting the video be seen, but this code makes a very good solution, thank you very much Leo, I would never have thought of the .archive iframe πŸ™‚
    Kind regards

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.