I use the nativ WP “category” widget to display the list of categories into my blog page.
1) I do not want to display all the categories. I would like to hide several categories into this list (without hiding any post displayed in the blog page!)
what is the way to do that?
2) Is there a way to filter (exclude specifics taxonomies) the posts displayed into the Blog content?
I wonder where the limit is between nativ GP Blog and WPSHOWPOST. In this case I could either
* GP Bloc + Filter php ? (exluding some tag)
* or Keeping the nativ Post + Disabling Blog nativ GP + creating new archive page with WPSHOWPOST displaying Post (excluding some Tag)
* Or create a dedicated Custom Post Type and a dedicated Archive page(with WPSHOWPOST)