[Resolved] Header widget – align elements left/right and stop "Site Title" from moving up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header widget – align elements left/right and stop "Site Title" from moving up

Home Forums Support Header widget – align elements left/right and stop "Site Title" from moving up

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hi guys,

I’m getting more acquainted with GeneratePress Premium and it is simply awesome πŸ™‚

However πŸ™‚

When adding a “Custom HTML” widget in the Header using the Customizer I can’t seem to get the two elements (email and phonenumber) to align left and right respectively. I have tried adding floats but it does not work.

When adding the Header widget, the Site Title moves up and no longer aligns vertically with the menu. I would like to keep the Site Title aligned with the menu even when there is a header widget.

Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

Christopher

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe the top bar widget area should solve both issues for you:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/top-bar-widget-area/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Christopher

You are so correct πŸ™‚

David even suggested that in another forum topic. I simply misunderstood and used the Header widget instead. Using the Top bar widget solved it πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.