[Support request] Header-banner-Logo

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header-banner-Logo

Home Forums Support Header-banner-Logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hello:

I would like to design a logo as a banner to add to the header of my site. Every time I attempt to create the banner the height ends up is too big (tall) taking much of the monitor view or the width is too short. Does anyone know what is the appropriate height and width to allow for space for the Primary Navigation?

Sorry if this question has been asked.

Michelle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can we see the site you’re building so we can see the layout and then we can provide some advice.

Michelle

Hi:

The site is still under development so I only have the one page… well, not including the construction page (address included in the private section). With the logo, already added to the header, I was thinking of incorporating it to an image of freight containers (as my client has on his business cards) to add more color and imagery to the page. I originally attempted to add the banner I had originally created but the height was too big and the width too small for what a normal monitor size would use.

I understand that this might be out of GPs scope of assistance; maybe theory and practical may not go hand-in-hand but I thought to give it a try.

I do thank you for all the help you can provide.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you have any mockup images of how you want the site’s header to look like? So we could give better advice on how to achieve your desired look.

Michelle

Hi there…
    I’ve added the sample image to the site. The link is in the Private section. Please keep in mind that the image is in the original size.

Thank you again for the assistance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That image is bit tall for a Site Header – is all of that image required ? If so it may be better to use a Merged Header Element to place a larger background behind the logo:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.