[Support request] GTMatrix questions

Home Forums Support [Support request] GTMatrix questions

Home Forums Support GTMatrix questions

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hey guys, I recently moved my DNS to Cloudflare and installed Autoptimize and ran my site through GTMatrix. NOT PRETTY. One of the big ones was a 15 (F) in defer parsing of JS and a 0 (F) for optimize images.

• PageSpeed: 69%
    • YSlow: 84%
    • Fully Loaded Time: 4.2s
    • Total Page Size: 2.49MB

I’m looking in Waterfall and seeing some things I can change but don’t know how or where. Since you guys know the theme, I figured I’d ask you. Could you run it really quick through GT Matrix and offer any suggetsions on how to improve my scores?

Also, if there is a better plugin than Autoptimze for use with GP, let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dave,

I see a whole bunch of Console Errors on your page which is never good (Right click > Inspect > Console):
    http://www.screencast.com/t/pXuXssREf

I would recommend disable plugins and see if you can figure out where those came from.

Dave

When I check the console, I only see this:

Note: The site owner has disabled Google Analytics tracking for your user role.
    autoptimize_ac843396b1bc4d869401586f466200d6.js:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    northwest-fire-training_main.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

From your screenshot it appears to be recaptcha stuff which I only have enabled in GravityForms.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like they’ve all been fixed except 1 console error.

However when I check GTMetrix, the recaptcha thing is still causing the issue:
    http://www.screencast.com/t/MZhJuxyCSQXe

Looks like that and optimizing images are the only bad scores now.

Dave

Ya I cleaned up some JS and optimized some images. It’s much better than it was. I can’t figure out how to fix the reCaptcha thing though.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm that’s definitely not from GP.

If you are sure it’s from GravityForm then I would recommend checking with their support.

Dave

That’d be my guess. It’s the only thing that uses recaptcha.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If not, disable all plugins method should help figuring it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.