[Resolved] Grid Layout for Masonry (fixed height)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Grid Layout for Masonry (fixed height)

Home Forums Support Grid Layout for Masonry (fixed height)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emily Cote

Hi Tom,

I think I have said it before, but this theme is freaking amazing! I can’t believe how feature-rich it is for being as reasonably priced as it is. Thank you for building such a great resource!

I am looking to set my posts page in masonry mode, with one big post at the top, and then posts under it at a fixed height, like a grid. I did some searching on the forums, and in this post https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/masonry-posts-same-height/#post-98274 it looks like you said that you added that functionality right in the customizer. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Could you please help direct me? Or, if that feature has been discontinued, would you be able to guide me on what css I need to insert to set the height for my smaller gridded posts?

Thanks in advance for your help! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This feature is in the next release πŸ™‚

If you have GP Premium, shoot me an email to support@generatepress.com and I can send you the latest version to test.

Thanks!

Emily Cote

Awesome! I just emailed you πŸ™‚ And yes, I am a Premium customer. The add-ons are what make this theme as amazing as it is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.