[Resolved] GP 3.0 and Ad Inserter

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP 3.0 and Ad Inserter

Home Forums Support GP 3.0 and Ad Inserter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Canek

When any post is opened, the content area appears in the center and immediately moves to the left to make room for the sidebar (as it has to be).
    I want to avoid this content shift that did not happen to me before updating to Generatepress 3.0.
    I already deactivated and activated all the plugins and Ad Inserter is the one that is causing the problem.
    I contacted the Ad Inserter support and they say that everything is normal on their side. We identify the problem with the content ad blocks (the sidebar ad blocks do not cause a problem), when I deactivate them the problem is solved. They say it’s a problem with the ad codes that I am inserting or a conflict with the Theme.
    The only change has been the Generatepress update.
    Another new detail with Ad Inserter is that the sidebar sticky widget previously worked fine with CSS mode (recommended), but now it only works with Javascript.
    I will be very grateful if you can help me solve this problem.
    Thank you very much

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The issue is that the ads don’t load immediately, so things shift when they do.

Does this make any difference?:

.site-content {
        justify-content: flex-start;
    }
    Canek

Perfect.
    Thank you very much for the help and for an incredible theme.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That fixed the jump?

Manuel

Hi, I join the problem, that code didn’t work for me.

I think this mismatch of the template in mobile version is due to the ads.

I have a high traffic website and before I had a different template and I didn’t have this problem, a couple of weeks ago I decided to change to GeneratePress 3.0 and that’s when this started to happen. Also in the URLs where there are no ads this mismatch does not appear.

Please ask for help, thank you very much in advance to GP’s customer service team.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you raise a new topic where you can share a link to your site in the Private Information box so we can take a look

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.