[Resolved] GeneratePress Premium Volume style post navigation – right align title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress Premium Volume style post navigation – right align title

Home Forums Support GeneratePress Premium Volume style post navigation – right align title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Hello everyone,

I am building out a blog with GeneratePress Premium and Generate Blocks.
    I have combined code from this forum and the Volume Theme in order to use the awesome blog post navigation at the bottom of the post.
    Here is a link to the website and post: https://ijustbikefit.com/my-weight-training-plan/
    I was hoping to try and find out what section of code I need to edit in the CSS to have the title for example “my eating plan” to right align under the “next” navigation text, just like it is aligned on the other side (Previous post).
    So essentially, as is on the left side of the post, shown the inverse way on the right side of the navigation.
    If you need me to copy all the CSS please let me know. There is a lot of it.
    I hope that makes sense. I am not in anyway a skilled coder.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

add this CSS to what you have so far:

#post-nav .post-next .post-nav-wrap {
      justify-content: flex-end;
    }
    Neil

Hi David,

Absolutely perfect! Thank you!

I am embarrassed to say I have spent the last week to try and figure that out!

Should I upload the entire code incase someone else is battle with that?

Kind regards
    Neil

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that. I am sure others will find this topic if they need it 🙂 Thanks for offering though.

Neil

Not a problem!

Take care David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.