[Resolved] Fonts in generate press

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fonts in generate press

Home Forums Support Fonts in generate press

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hi, I´d like to know why if I select for example “Raleway” is not necessary to set it as “Google fonts” but it necessary to do it if I select “Chango” for example. Wich fonts are included in Generate Press so is not necessary to set “Google fonts”

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if its a Google font and its not been loaded locally then you must select the Google Font option. That goes for any google font including Raleway.

If thats not the case then share a link to your site so i can see whats going on.

Jorge

David, thanks for your answer. I have set in customization > Typograpy:
    Font name: Raleway
    Google font: NOT ACTIVATED

I have added Raleway to body

And the result is that Raleway is the font used in all the parts,without activating “Google Fonts”

CHROME DEVELOPER TAB:
    If “Google Fonts” is NOT ACTIVATED:
    body, button, input, select, textarea {
    font-family: Raleway;
    }
    If “Google Fonts” IS ACTIVATED:
    body, button, input, select, textarea {
    font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;
    }

So, Raleway Font is shown in both cases. My question is if there is any other font else that is not necessary activate “Google fonts” for use in my site as Raleway.

Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jorge,

It sounds like you have Raleway font installed locally on your site, so even if the Google font option is not activated, the font still shows correctly on your site.

is if there is any other font else that is not necessary activate “Google fonts” for use in my site as Raleway.

There’re only 4 system fonts: Arial, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Georgia.

All the Google fonts need to be installed locally if you don’t toggle the Google fonts option.

Jorge

Thanks for your email Ying. No, I do not have isntalled Raleway in my system. How can I show you it? Do you want to login in my dashboard to confirm what I tell you?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share your site link and make sure any cache or performance plugins are deactivated?

You can use the private info field 🙂

Jorge

Thanks. Please tell me where is the problem. Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m thinking the font might come with Elementor, but I’m not sure.

Can you try disable all plugins?

Let me know 🙂

Jorge

Thanks for your answer. Do you want me to disable all plugins? Including Elementor, Elementor Pro and GP Premium?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not seeing Raleway being requested or loaded on the site.
    The only Google Font i saw was on initial load and that is Roboto which looks to be requested by the Cookie Consent.

Jorge

David, excuseme. I´ve noticed that I´m seeing Raleway font because it is installed in my PC. Now, all is clear. Thanks a lot

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Jorge

Thanks David

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.