[Support request] (Flint Skin Head On) Cannot Get PIC Aligned To The Right

Home Forums Support [Support request] (Flint Skin Head On) Cannot Get PIC Aligned To The Right

Home Forums Support (Flint Skin Head On) Cannot Get PIC Aligned To The Right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gillis

Hello,

How do I get the Header PIC (the Yellow Mercedes) aligned to the right?

And, secondly, where do I add the text that goes on the left hand side? of that same area?

Duly note: I’m setting this up just like in the library sample. That stated, I’ve looked high and low and don’t see how to make those two changes.

Thanks a million…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so remove the Image from the Page Header content. In its place add some Text. Then select the Background Image and add your image there.

Gillis

Where is the Page Header Content????

The only place I see to add that image was on the right side under “Document – Block” Under that is
    Status & Visibility
    Publish
    Featured Image
    Discussion
    Page Attributes
    Order
    Sections

I do not see how to get to the PAGE HEADER CONTENT. When I read the documentation it said, go to: Appearance > Elements. But there was no Elements until I activated Elements.

That stated, time is of the essence. I just installed Generate Press, still getting used to it but I need to get this done ASAP.

Give me the steps, (specifically where to start and end) to get this fixed. In other words, please don’t jump in the middle of the steps assuming that I know where you started.

In your last post, you started, “from the page header content.” I didn’t see where you started from and still haven’t found the Page Header Content… unless I’m missing something.

When I read this document: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-content/

It starts off without explaining how to get to that starting point. I am assuming it is:

Appearance > Elements > Header

BUT! I was under the impression I could simply SWAP the (PICs and content) that imported with my own? Apparently, that is not the case?

I removed the image (the Yellow Mercedes) and replaced with the placeholder PIC. That’s how the site came when I imported it. Now, how do I get the PIC and written content just like it is in the Demo Site?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK. So 1 step at a time.

1. Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress. Ensure Elements Module is active.
    2. Dashboard > Appearance > Elements. Within you will see Legacy Page Headers. In there is the page header we need to edit.
    3. Page Header > Image Tab – select the image you want to use. ie. the Yellow car.
    4. Page Header > Content Tab – remove whatever content is in there and replace it with the Text you want to display.

If you get stuck, then send me Site Admin login via the accounts issue form, with the URL to this topic and i can work through it.

https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.