[Support request] Elements – Custom Footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements – Custom Footer

Home Forums Support Elements – Custom Footer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s weird. The Custom Footer element has no Type at all and I haven’t seen this issue before:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/dpVCpSl1

But when I create a new block element, the settings are showing for me and I was able to create one.

Can you give it another shot using as per my video below?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/ixKh4s3D

Juned

Thanks Leo.

I will give it a fresh start.

Juned

Hey Leo,

I tried earlier and now also as per your videos. Still at Element Menu, it’s not showing Footer Type.

Please suggest me further.

Juned

I am wondering why GP Team is not responding?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you try removing all other plugins ( apart from GPP and GB ) to test for a plugin conflict?

Juned

Yes Sir.

After that Leo suggested to create again. I tried creating new customer footer, but still Element Type is not reflecting at the column.

However, the type is showing for Header.

It shows the problem is not related with any other plugin.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Header Element is different – it doesn’t use the Block Element.
    And i am still seeing other plugins installed. One plugin is the Redux Templates, which is making changes to the Block Editor – can you try disabling that and any other Block Plugins apart from GenerateBlocks. If you can leave them disabled, if they don’t fix the issue so i can take another look.

Juned

I already did a trial yesterday by disabling Redux. And the problem was remained same. If required, I can disable it again. Doing it now.

Juned

Actually, 05 of my plugins are dependent on Redux. But its OK, as I am working at a staging site.

Kindly proceed with your investigation.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

We need you to temporarily disable all other plugins aside from GPP and GB, leave them disabled so we can take a look at whats causing it.

Juned

Ok. Doing it now.

Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Against all our rules …. i just created a Site Footer Block Element titled: GP Support Test Site Footer Block and it is working.

But there is still something ‘weird’ with your WP install, as Leo mentioned the Dashboard icons are missing. This may be a problem caused by installing one of the other plugins

Juned

Regarding “Dashboard icons”, either I have done some settings and forgotten or Perfmatters setting is doing that.

“Against all our rules” – Everything is fair in **** and Customer Support.
    Mr. Tom won’t mind it ๐Ÿ™‚

Juned

What was the issue with Footer Element?

Should I proceed with new Footer Element?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well you can see the footer i created is working, although it just displays some text. So one of the plugins you were running is causing the problem. I would avoid adding too many plugins that add lots of blocks or pre-built templates as they are adding code to the WP Editor that seems to break stuff.

So delete the current elements, including the one i created and start again ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.