[Support request] Elements – Custom Footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements – Custom Footer

Home Forums Support Elements – Custom Footer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Juned

I created a Custom Footer via Elements at my staging site: https://hygienedunia-staging.wpcdn-a.com/

I followed every step as shown at GP YouTube video.

After publishing it, its not showing at entire site. Pls guide me how to resolve this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using the Block Element?
    If so – what Element Type did you choose and what are your Display Rules ?

Juned

Hi!

I am using:

Elements — Block — Site Footer — Display Entire Site.

I am not using any theme.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Odd.. would you be able to provide me with the Site URL, and temporary admin login ID and Password ? You can share that information in the Private Information field.

Juned

Pls confirm if its working?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can log in – it says you’re currently editing the footer block – can you let me know when you’re finished.

Juned

I was trying it again. I am exiting it now. Pls try yourself now. Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not seeing the option in the Elements editor to set the Element Type.
    If you look in Appearance > Elements you can see your first Element has a Type of Header, whereas your Custom Footer has no Type.

Can you try temporarily disabling all plugins aside from GPP and GB to see there is a plugin conflict?

Juned

If Header Element is visible, then what could be the issue with Footer Element?

I am using Perfmatters plugin, which is 100% compatible with GP.

Juned

Can you make that Footer Element as Reusable Block and then create another Footer Block and set that again and follow correct procedure?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The difference is the Block Element is using the Block Editor, other Block related plugins may be interfering with the editor. If you can begin by disabling any other block related plugins to check for conflicts.

Juned

I have already deleted Themify Theme & it’s Page Builder. You may please also delete if you found any. It’s a staging site, I won’t mind if anything misses.

Juned

Also, the WordPress icons are not visible at my dashboard since few days. Could you please guide me for fixing that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I have already deleted Themify Theme & it’s Page Builder. You may please also delete if you found any. It’s a staging site, I won’t mind if anything misses.

It’s against our policy to make changes to your site – can you deactivate all plugins except GP Premium and GenerateBlocks to test?

Also, the WordPress icons are not visible at my dashboard since few days. Could you please guide me for fixing that?

Please open a new topic for the separate question.

Thanks!

Juned

I deactivated the plugins. Still Footer Type is not showing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.