[Resolved] Elementor Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor Header

Home Forums Support Elementor Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Hi, just starting with GP Pro and playing with the Elementor Builder. is there any way to add elementor created row into the header hook so that I could use a saved single row page as a site wide header?

I have tried using php code to insert post content into the before header and it almost works but strips out the layout. I am maybe not going about this the best way.

I also have Beaver Builder and that was easy using a saved row template and with the fl_builder shortcodes worked a treat but would be nice to have similar option in elementor.

The generate page header addon is just for an individual page right?

Only playing with this so not that important, just thinking hooking in builder created content could allow nice options for header designing.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It would have to be added as a feature in Elementor as it is in Beaver Builder I’m afraid.

The devs of Elementor are pretty awesome though, if you mention it to them they might look into building it.

Yes, Page Header is meant for individual pages/posts, but there’s also options for the main blog page in “Customize > Blog”.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Neil

Thanks Tom, have suggested that in their support on wordpress.org cannot see any way to contact them from the website. Hope they can do that.

Your theme is very nice, good work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That should be the right place to do it ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you like it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.