[Support request] Edit Generate Press Header with Elementor

Home Forums Support [Support request] Edit Generate Press Header with Elementor

Home Forums Support Edit Generate Press Header with Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Hello,

I imported the Aspire GeneratePress site because I could editor the page with Elementor. However, it looks like I’m unable to edit the Aspire header through Elementor as the Aspire header exists as an element . From other research, it looks like the Aspire Header is supposed to also exist as a template within Elementor but it’s not showing up.

Also want to caveat that the website is not live yet!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The header of Aspire was created using Elementor originally but most users found it very confusing so we made the switch to use GP’s header element quite some time ago.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Kevin

Great, this is helpful for editing the header with Generate Press. Is there anyway to edit the header with Elementor instead? I’d like to have my workflow be consistent with the rest of the website.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor cannot be used within Elements. You should be able to create a header-looking section using Elementor at the top of your Elementor content so it acts as the header though.

Kevin

Got it. Just to confirm, there’s no way for me to use Elementor with the GP header. Therefore I have two options:

1. Create a brand new header with Elementor
    2. Manage the existing header with GP

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup.

If you can show me a mock-up of the header you have in mind I can let you know if it’s easy to do with GP ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.