[Resolved] Dropdown problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Dropdown problem

Home Forums Support Dropdown problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo

I have 2 issues with the dropdown.

1. I need the dropdowns on the slideout menu (on mobile) to show the sub-menu by clicking on the entire menu item not just the arrow.

2. In the main page of the website is very hard to to use the the dropdown on the main navigation, I think is not working properly because it dissapears right away when trying to enter the submenu.

3. In the sticky navigation my navigation itemns are not on the center. I will like to fix this aswell.

Thanks in advance for the provided answers.

https://di-domenico.com/.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Create the parent menu items as custom links, and set their URLs as: #

2. Any chance you can open up your site so I can see? Sounds like a z-index issue maybe?

3. Same as the above – I’ll need to see your site to give you the necessary CSS ๐Ÿ™‚

Ricardo

Thanks for your answer Tom. Yeah I forgot about that, i already activated the website so you can see. Let me know

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It seems your dropdown is set to open on click, which is working. Was it hover that wasn’t working?

As for the logo, try this CSS:

.sticky-menu-logo .navigation-stick:not(#sticky-placeholder) .navigation-logo {
        float: none;
        display: inline-block !important;
    }
    Ricardo

Yeah I change it to open on click due to it was very stresful not being able to click on the dropdown. Although this issue only happened on the home page.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So the issue here is this CSS:

.fl-node-5b8c6206401ac .uabb-image-carousel {
        margin: -10px;
    }

If you set that margin-top to 0, it will work.

If there isn’t a setting for that, you can try this CSS:

.fl-node-5b8c6206401ac .uabb-image-carousel {
        margin-top: 0;
    }
    Ricardo

Thank you very much Tom. I wasn’t home couldn’t make the changes. I already did them and all worked out just great!
    Except for the logo in the sticky nav, but your answer gave me an idea so I did this.

.sticky-menu-logo .navigation-stick:not(#sticky-placeholder) .navigation-logo {
    	position: absolute;
    }

So that was it! Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, you’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.