[Support request] downloading 800 px header image for my homepage through a logo download button

Home Forums Support [Support request] downloading 800 px header image for my homepage through a logo download button

Home Forums Support downloading 800 px header image for my homepage through a logo download button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    liz

I am using the theme Broadcast, and it has no default background image. I want to make one, a header image, and want to place it above the menu navigation. I tried to upload an image using GP header elements but the image would not show up…

I know this is a bit stupid but I wonder if this will not break my site. I found a way to easily upload my header image directly above the navigation menu by downloading it as a logo. I know…but it looks nice though. But I am afraid I might run into some technical problems as I am downloading an 800 px image from a logo download button when only an image of 350×70 is allowed.

Do you think it’s okay to do so? will it not affect my site’s speed etc…Thanks in advance!

I provided the link to my site in the private info field so you can see my header image on my homepage.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You actually did this correct by uploading that image as the logo 🙂

Don’t worry about the suggested logo size.

Looks like you will want to reduce the top header padding though?https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-padding/

Let me know 🙂

liz

Yes, I already reduced the top header padding. Thanks, Leo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.