I was using GP menu on most pages on the site, but to try to make things easier and more consistent, I changed to the Elementor menu. A different company is building an advanced IDX system for the site and it would appear that somehow it was hooked to the GP menu, although everything in the GP menu was also in the Elementor menu. Don’t ask, I don’t know. They neglected to inform me they were making some changes and apparently when I changed the menu to Elementor it blew up their changes.
So, I’m trying to change back to the GP menu, and disable all but the Primary menu on all pages. On most of the pages it’s worked, but on a few pages, the HOME page, /our-communities-schools/, and /finding-your-home), the menu doesn’t appear. I can’t find anything different about those pages from the pages on which it works.
I don’t run the server anymore, so I can’t turn off server caching, and there are no other caching plugins running; I turned off all plugins other than GP Premium, and that made no difference. I examined the site in a different browser and saw no change.
I would be thrilled with any guidance you can provide. I’m kinda freaked out.