[Support request] Creating listings page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Creating listings page

Home Forums Support Creating listings page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shaquib

Question 1: I want to create a real estate website with a listings page. I have installed the realtor site from the site library but when I am trying to add listings, I am not finding anything other than to add listings by creating individual pages for all my listings, if so, that is very much time taking.

Question 2: Please guide me with other methods to create listings fast. Maybe a dynamic listing page where I can insert all my listings from the dashboard. And then add it to the home page or listings page with dynamic images.

Question 3: I want to add filters to the listings page to filter listings by area, city, etc. How can I achieve that?

Question 4: When I am clicking on a listing on the home page, it takes me to another website with this link: https://gpsites.co/realtor/listing-page/. Why so? Instead of going to the listing page of the website.

I do not know to code. Please help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Let’s handle one question at a time and per topic:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/BUPtnINQm

Question 1: I want to create a real estate website with a listings page. I have installed the realtor site from the site library but when I am trying to add listings, I am not finding anything other than to add listings by creating individual pages for all my listings, if so, that is very much time taking.

Our site library templates only utilize the default structures from WP which is posts and pages.

You could consider using a plugin like this to duplicate a listing page then just modify the content:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-page/

Or you can consider using an IDX plugin which is very common to real estate websites.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Shaquib

Question: I want to add filters to the listings page to filter listings by area, city, etc for a real estate website. How can I achieve that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You will need to find a third-party plugin that suits your need or create a custom solution.

Shaquib

Duplicate Page Plugin

The duplicate page plugin you mentioned earlier does not perfectly. It hampers the original page when duplication missing some design and features here and there.

Can you tell me any other duplicate page plugin which works perfectly with generatepress or any other method to create a listings page as fast as possible? Maybe with generateblocks or reusable blocks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It hampers the original page when duplication missing some design and features here and there.

Hmm I did not experience this issue when I used it before.

Unfortunately I’m not aware of another plugin as the one above always worked for me.

This video demonstrates a manual method as well:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.