[Support request] Child Theme Configurator made a problem.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Child Theme Configurator made a problem.

Home Forums Support Child Theme Configurator made a problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lim

I installed the Child theme plug-in to work more safely.

The plug-in name is Child Theme Configurator version 2.5.6
    The page was messed up after several settings were made and the installation was complete.

So I deleted the Child Theme Configurator and removed the Child theme, but the page didn’t return, so I’m very embarrassed.

I think it caused a problem related to css, but I can’t recover it because I don’t have any knowledge of css and coding. I’m sending you a screen capture of which option I checked.

Many sub-pages, including pages, have strange font sizes and font colors.

Of course, I adjusted the body typography of the relayout of the generator press, but it doesn’t change at all.

plugin theme configurator

What’s really unfortunate is that the backup schedule isn’t working either, so I’m writing this letter.

I need urgent help.

I don’t have any knowledge of coding, so I’d appreciate it if you could tell me how in detail.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This isn’t something we can help with typically as it’s not related to the theme itself.

Have you checked with Child theme configurator’s support?

Where was the CSS added? I would check with your hosting support to see if they can restore a backup for you.

You can also just download a blank child theme from this page without using a plugin by the way:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-child-theme/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.