[Resolved] Changing the colour of stripe at the bottom of the hero image in Pivot theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Changing the colour of stripe at the bottom of the hero image in Pivot theme

Home Forums Support Changing the colour of stripe at the bottom of the hero image in Pivot theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi

We’ve recently started customising the Pivot child theme for our company website. We’ve managed to change all of the site colours to our company green except for the bar at the bottom of the main page hero image.

We’ve been through all of the entries in the theme customisation section and can’t see any reference to the bar in the additional CSS.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for setting this colour please?

Many thanks

James

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the border has been added to the first row in the Beaver Builder content. You should be able to select the rows settings and find it in the Style ( or Advanced ) tab.

James

Hi David,

Thanks for the help. I must be missing something though.

If I go to edit the home page using BeaverBuilder, then I can’t select any of the regions which relate to the hero image or the row containing the pink/salmon bar. This area appears to be entirely specified through the Appearance/Elements/Home Header forms (rather than through BeaverBuilder). However, I can’t see anything in the Elements editor forms which controls this bar.

I’ve found a section under the BeaverBuilder menus in dashboard for ‘Saved Rows’ which contains a ‘Welcome Row’ and I was able to edit this to change the colour of the bar. However, this doesn’t appear to be connected to the home screen’s layout.

What am I missing here?

Cheers

James

James

Hi David,

No sooner had I posted than I worked it out. As you stated, it’s burried in the advanced section for the top row when editing the home page using BeaverBuilder.

Many thanks for the help.

Cheers

James

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I took me a while to find it lol – glad to be of help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.