[Resolved] Changing mobile menu color?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Changing mobile menu color?

Home Forums Support Changing mobile menu color?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Hal.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal

I’m using a simple Custom Menu widget in the left sidebar for desktop site navigation of my blog, which has no header content above the article area. In tablet and phone views the sidebar disappears and a large black menu hamburger icon floats up on the upper right in the header area, and clicking the icon opens a slide-out menu panel from the left side of the screen.

I’d like to reverse the colors on the mobile menu hamburger and the slide-out panel (i.e. make the background white, the lines and text black) so it’s less obtrusive against my site’s white background, but none of the GeneratePress Premium customization controls seem to affect this mobile menu. Do I need to do this in CSS?

Any suggestions?

(I’d also like to make the hamburger menu square much smaller (it seems huge on the phone screen), but on thing at a time!)

Thanks, Hal

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Hal,

Can you provide a link to your site? Hard to picture it.

Thanks!

Hal
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm the mobile menu is not inserted by GP. Looks like a plugin has overwrite GP’s default mobile menu, perhaps Jetpacks?

Hal

DOH

Yep, that was it — I had installed the Responsive Menu plugin which was inserting its own menu.

I’ve deactivated it and now all the GeneratePress custom functions are working.

Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.