[Support request] Changes in layout (Markter) don’t show

Home Forums Support [Support request] Changes in layout (Markter) don’t show

Home Forums Support Changes in layout (Markter) don’t show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Diana

I made changes (colour, logo etc.) saved them, but they are not shown on the website. What has changed are changes in the sidebar widgets, the menue and the footer (copyright, legal notices).
    I have cleared my browsercache, too. Deactived all not themerelated plugins, but still no change. I’m using a childtheme and I tested on the parenttheme, too. But the same thing happend. I hope I could put the point across.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know 🙂

Diana

Thanks for answering. Do you want the login details, too?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable the child theme, clear any caches, and then make those changes to the site – do those changes update?

Diana

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I will try it tomorrow.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know 🙂

Diana

Hi there,
    So I changed different things in the parenttheme. As the Logo and the the widgettitle of recent posts. But nothing changed on the website.
    In the customizer of the parenttheme I see changes that I made in the childtheme. But not all.

And I don’t know from where the blue colour of the first widget comes from. I can’t change it.

It appears all very confused and is confusing for me.
    Do you have an idea what the problem could be? Is it something in the connection between parent- an childtheme? Or could it be a plugin?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let’s tackle one issue at a time.

So I changed different things in the parenttheme. As the Logo and the the widgettitle of recent posts. But nothing changed on the website.
    In the customizer of the parenttheme I see changes that I made in the childtheme. But not all.

Not exactly sure if I understand. Are you changing this under Appearance > Widgets?

Diana

No, under Widgets> Sidebar .

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide the dashboard login with all plugins except GP Premium and GP parent theme activated?

I’ll take a quick look.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.