[Support request] Change content text in footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Change content text in footer

Home Forums Support Change content text in footer

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi i love the theme, but i want to change the text in footer from widget. I can onli change the title but not the text under it. i want it to be robotic and white color. But i dont know how. Also i want to change text to robotic in widgets in sidebar i dont know how to do that either. please help thx! i use premium 1.8.0 alpha

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The color can be altered in Customize > Colors > Footer.

The font-family doesn’t have an option in the Customizer. I assume you’re wanting to use the “Roboto” Google Font? If so, are you using it anywhere else on the site?

John

Yes i want to use roboto in widget side bar for family text and in footer widget family text. I also want the family text to be White. Amy coding for this? Thx

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The colors for that are all handled in Customize > Colors.

However, you will need some coding to change the font family. Are you using Roboto anywhere else on the site? If you are, the coding is super simple. If not, we need to make the request to Google to load that font first.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

John

I am using roboto on the site, i can choose it as header but cant choose as famil

THx

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

For the widgets, try this CSS:

.sidebar .widget,
    .footer-widgets .widget {
        font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

John

Yes thanks that works! But i cant change color of family text in footer. Only title. I tried. Any code to make that White for only the footer widget family?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You should find a “Text” option under the “Footer Widgets” heading in Customize > Colors > Footer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.